- ehabitat’s pre-fab system allows quick construction,
reducing on site labour costs by up to 50%.
- ehabitat’s modular system utilizes low cost, ‘off the shelf’ materials
which can be used with no cutting. This means all internal and external cladding
(including glass) just ‘plugs’ straight into the frame.
- The system is space efficient and there are many clever built in storage
and space saving options
- ehabitat’s simple cross section and modular nature allows
you to add, adapt or transform your habitat to a changing budget,
family or lifestyle.
- The entire system was conceived with passive solar principles
in mind. This makes every ehabitat extremely cheap to run and
good for the environment.
- They are designed for the temperate regions of Australia, but can be simply
adapted for more tropical environs. We use low embodied energy and non ‘off
gassing’ materials throughout.
- The simple design components allow limitless individual configurations,
enabling you to shape and sculpt a plan to suit your way of life.
The aesthetic is modern without being stark, many have remarked
upon its elegant Japanese look.
- ehabitat includes exciting storage
features, climatic control devices and built in furniture options
which make your habitat a pleasure to live in.